Skip to content
Michael Moore

“You do so well, why are you against capitalism. I’m going to say, well, clearly you don’t know what capitalism is these days. It’s about the upper 1 percent owning the majority of this country and everybody else scrambling for the crumbs.

And I look forward to the day when I really don’t have to make another one of these films or do any of this because that would be — that would be the ultimate best thing to happen.

…We’re against greed, and we’re against the fact that 1 percent could get nine slices of the pie and the other 99 percent are supposed to fight over the last slice. That is un-American, that is not democracy.”